Many people today call themselves online entrepreneurs or online marketers. But what are they really doing, what are they really about?
Our guest for today calls herself an online entrepreneur and she’s got the chops to back it up!
In this episode of How Did You Get Into That, Mariah Coz shares how she went from a surf-punk band to selling vintage clothing on Etsy to helping people create and launch online products today – and the valuable lessons she’s gathered along the way.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Why it’s important to create packages for your services.
- How long does it take to build a business before you can automate it?
- How writing 10,000 words a day has helped her.
- How her education has helped her craft her businesses.
- Building your own products vs being an affiliate: the pros and cons of each.
- Do you need to build your audience to 100k uniques before monetizing?
- How to find what your audience wants.
- And so much more!
- Mariah Coz’s web site
- Mariah Coz on Twitter
- Your First $1k, Mariah’s course
- The $100 Startup, by Chris Guillebeau
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com