Have you ever dreamed of traveling cross country but were afraid it wasn’t the right time? If so, you’ll want to hear our guest Heath Padgett on today’s show. Heath quit his job at a software company and accepted a challenge to work in every state in the U.S!
Like many other college graduates, Heath was pressured to find a steady-paying job right after school. But after experiencing the typical 9 to 5 workday he realized water cooler talk wasn’t for him.
On today’s episode of How Did You Get Into That?, you’ll hear how Heath made the leap into entrepreneurship, and how you can too!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- When is it the right time to travel?
- How to deal with the resistance you’ll face during a significant change.
- Why it’s okay to fail at something new.
- How Heath made money on a flight.
- How can you acquire a sponsorship?
- Are prototype stores the way to go?
- How Heath’s adventure opened doors to a documentary and book.
- Heath Padgett’s web site
- Alyssa Padgett’s web site
- Heath’s blog, Hourly America
- Hourly America on Facebook
- Hourly America on Twitter
- Heath on Twitter
- Alyssa on Twitter
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com