Did you enjoy this episode? Click here to get the exclusive bonus material.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Do you think you could be a little less messy? Do you struggle to get through your daily life because you aren’t organized enough? Then Lisa Woodruff has the answers to help you! As a professional organizer, Lisa helps people organize and straighten their spaces, minds, and lives. In this episode, Lisa shares how she teaches people to be organized, the true “tricks” to getting your space straightened out, and how she came to be a professional organizer. Listen in to hear all of that and so much more on today’s edition of How Did You Get Into That?!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW
- What it’s really like to be a professional organizer.
- How and why becoming unorganized can sneak up on you.
- Why doesn’t The Container Store help you?
- How to follow your own career path.
- Why is a service-based business more profitable?
- How could you become a professional organizer?
- How can you get noticed in a non-referral business?
- And much, much more!
- What is the 40-week challenge?
- How and why to apply the “Sunday basket” technique.
- What is repetitive touching and how can it help you make a decision?
If you enjoyed this episode and want to hear a few additional minutes of the interview, Click here to get the exclusive bonus material.
- Professional Organizers Think Tank
- Lisa’s gifts to you
- Organize 365, Lisa’s web site
- Organize 365 on Twitter
- Organize 365 on Facebook
- Organize 365 Facebook group
- Get Started as a Speaker
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com