Have you ever wondered how someone could turn a niche idea into a successful business? Matt Giovanisci shares his own experience about how he built a successful pool care web site.
At the age of 13 Matt learned to clean the pool at his dad’s house. His dad had difficulty cleaning it so Matt discovered as much as he could to help his father. Being an innovative entrepreneur Matt saw an opportunity to use his knowledge and skill to build Swim University.
On this episode of How Did You Get Into That? Matt shares his story about learning to care for pools, his job experiences, and how his interests led him to the success he has today.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How Matt’s career path led him to creating his web site.
- Why Matt chose to build a niche web site.
- Why Matt didn’t give up on his business.
- How many years did it take to build his web site?
- What is “passionmashing”?
- How can you make a unique idea appeal to the masses?
- What is the best way to gain exposure for your web site?
- And much more!
- Matt Giovanisci’s web site
- Roasty Coffee web site
- Matt Giovanisci on Twitter
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com