Do you struggle with personal finance? Are you one of the few who enjoy reading/studying/writing about finance? If you answered yes to one or both of these questions, this podcast is for you!
Our guest for today is Philip Taylor, an expert financial blogger and the creator of FinCon, a conference for digital content creators about personal finance and investing.
In this episode of How Did You Get Into That, he breaks the taboo to talk about money matters, discusses why most people aren’t good at saving and shares his own pitfalls and successes with money and entrepreneurship.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Why is no amount too small to put away?
- What were the keys to monetizing his blog in a matter of months.
- How does he bounce back from the ups and downs of being an entrepreneur?
- What was the initial reaction to FinCon?
- How did FinCon expand to include bloggers, podcasters, and other business professionals?
- What are the steps you can take to improve your financial situation?
- And much more!
- PT Money’s web site
- PT Money on Twitter
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com