Over the years, I’ve had the opportunity to encourage and inspire more than 400,000 people at over 500 events across the country.
Whether you’re a business, conference, corporation or college, I’d love to see how we can work together for your next event.
I’ve been speaking professionally for 10+ years now and have given over 400 keynote presentations to audiences as large as 13,000.
As an experienced speaker, my team and I want to provide two key things for your next event…
1. A great experience on stage —I’ve presented to audiences both large and small in a variety of different settings and contexts. As a presenter, I will use stories, comedy and humor to not only make a point but to keep your audience engaged and listening. They will leave with practical, applicable next steps to take with them beyond that session.
2. A great experience off stage —We know as a conference planner, there are a lot of details you have to manage and juggle. The speaker should be the last of your concerns. We’ve worked with hundreds of event planners and are regularly told we were the easiest/most low maintenance speaker they’ve ever worked with.
I speak on a variety of topics including motivation, leadership, entrepreneurship, life balance, speaker training, and more. We are able to present both keynotes and workshops for audiences of all sizes.
I would love to visit with you to learn more about your conference or organization and how we can best work together to accomplish your goals.
Please let us know what you’re working on by filling out this quick form or contacting my team directly.
“Grant is the best keynote speaker we’ve ever had at our conference”
– Philip Taylor, Founder of FinCon
“Grant spoke to over 5,500 students in our kick-off orientation session and received a huge standing ovation!”
– Purdue University
“Grant may be the best speaker I’ve ever seen live.”
– Jeff Goins, bestselling author, blogger, speaker
“We were extremely pleased with his performance and encourage other universities to consider Grant Baldwin for their programs. Grant’s style suited our students perfectly.”
– Sarah Merrill, Iowa State University
“I still hear students talking about Grant! I highly recommend Grant as an amazing speaker for any audience.”
– Fort Hays State University
“Grant was chosen as the opening keynote for our National Leadership Conference. If you’re looking for something different from your next speaker, consider Grant Baldwin. He won’t disappoint.”
– Kirk Lawson, National BPA Executive Director
“I’ve worked as coordinator for this conference for over 10 years and had the privilege of working with several excellent speakers, but Grant is a step above. I’ve never seen an audience respond to a speaker on a level in which they did with him.”
– Alabama Summer Youth Conference
“I cannot say enough about how pleased I was with Grant’s abilities. If you are not considering Grant for your next event, you are missing out!”
– Western Wyoming University
“Following his keynote, we put Grant in the largest room we had for a workshop, and it was still standing room only!”
– Oklahoma Teachers Conference
Thanks again for considering me for your event. You can take the next step by checking my availability. Just click on the button below and fill out our brief form. We’ll get back with your soon, and see how we may be able to partner together.