Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Have you ever wondered what types of people provide the voices to your favorite cartoon characters, commentary on the commercials you hear, and how someone could start doing voiceovers as a career?
Tim Paige covers all the basics of the business, and exhibits some of his talents on this episode!
In this episode of How’d You Get Into That, Tim shares how to begin a career in the voiceover business, the fun parts and downfalls of being a voice actor, and what aspects of the business are crucial to success.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How to begin and sustain a career in voice acting.
- Are there different niches of voiceover careers?
- How to know what your voice is good for, and what parts are or aren’t right for you.
- Is voice coaching important?
- The right and wrong places to invest your time and money.
- The impact a voiceover career can have on everyday people.
- What are some marketing standpoints for voiceover careers?
- And so much more!
- How much time and money is required to begin a career in voice acting?
- Are there best websites to begin a voice acting career with?
- Tim shares one of his character voices!
If you enjoyed this episode and want to hear a few additional minutes of the interview, Click here to get the exclusive bonus material.
- Tim Paige’s podcast intros and outros web site
- Tim Paige’s voiceover web site
- Tim Paige on Twitter
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com
This information is so awesome, thanks for sharing! Makes me hopeful 🙂 – Track Your PAN
Loved this episode guys! Thanks for sharing! 🙂
Leave a comment