Do you wish you had better time management skills? Today’s guest, Mike Vardy, is your answer! Mike runs a website called Productivityist, where he teaches how to be more productive on a daily basis.
Mike shares his journey from Costco employee to productivity strategist, speaker, and coach. Mike explains how he found his niche, the importance of relating to clients on a human level, and much more on this episode of How Did You Get Into That?.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW
- How did Mike combine his passion for comedy with a seemingly unrelated topic?
- How has Mike differentiated himself in a saturated market?
- What was Mike’s first productivity writing gig?
- What’s more important in terms of productivity: quantity or quality?
- What is Mike’s advice for building relationships with a role model?
- Does Mike have a typical client?
- And so much more!
- Mike Vardy’s web site
- Mike Vardy on Twitter
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- Mike’s special gifts for YOU!
- Get Started as a Speaker
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com