We’re all familiar with cartoons but have you ever wondered what it takes to become a cartoonist? Stephanie Halligan knows! She has experienced a unique journey from child artist to non-profit worker to financial blogger to accomplished cartoonist.
Stephanie grew up drawing and learned how to draw cartoon characters by copying characters she saw on TV. After high school, she feared that art would not be a financially intelligent decision, and so she studied International Relations and worked in the non-profit sector.
In this episode, Stephanie shares how you too can turn artistry into a paying career, how she helps others through her own work, and how to refine what you’re working on to make it even better.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How to build your own career ladder, rung by rung.
- The importance of being unafraid to fail.
- What is “Imposter Syndrome” and how can you be brave enough to face it?
- Is it okay to fake it until you make it?
- How to return to a passion and make it work for you.
- Why shouldn’t you throw in the towel completely on your old job?
- The importance of doing what you love every single day.
- And so much more!
- Stephanie Halligan’s web site
- Stephanie on Twitter
- You Deserve More, Stephanie’s 7 day course
- The tablet Stephanie spoke about on this episode
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com