Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Are you a leather aficionado? Do you enjoy and appreciate well-made leather goods? Then you’ll enjoy hearing from Dave Munson, CEO and founder of Saddleback Leather.
Dave is an expert in all things leather. Through his online retail site Dave sells all types of goods including bags, décor and even leather pine cones!
In this episode, Dave shares how he became interested in working with leather, why he decided to pursue it as a career, and how he came to be so successful in such a specific niche.
Listen in to hear all of that and so much more on today’s edition of How Did You Get Into That?
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW
- How your location can affect your creativity.
- Why does Dave like leather so much?
- When Dave decided to make leather his career.
- How Dave built his leather-making business from scratch.
- How “bouncing around” from job to job can help you.
- What can you do to discover your talents and passion?
- How can you create a business or job based on your interests?
- And much, much more!
- How to create your very own leather bag.
- Why it’s important to get exactly what you want from leather.
- Can other people’s opinions help you?
If you enjoyed this episode and want to hear a few additional minutes of the interview, Click here to get the exclusive bonus material.
- Saddleback Leather website
- Saddleback Leather on Twitter
- Saddleback Leather on Facebook
- Saddleback Leather on Instagram
- Tandy Leather website
- Get Started as a Speaker
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com