Have you ever wanted to purchase an item that has been discontinued or no longer available? Jessica Larrew can help you! She has created a successful business buying discontinued or rare products and reselling them for a profit.
When Jessica was let go from her job it proved to be a blessing in disguise! She discovered how to profit buying and reselling products.
In this episode, Jessica explains how her unique business blossomed, why it’s important to search for the best fit for your business, and how to replace a traditional job with a buying and reselling business.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- The process of buying and reselling products.
- When is the best time to start a business like this?
- The importance of following your instincts.
- How does someone begin selling on eBay?
- Why certain products can sell better than others.
- How to not only work and make a profit, but enjoy working as well!
- And so much more!
- Jessica Larrew’s web site
- Jessica Larrew on Twitter
- Jessica Larrew on Facebook
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com