Did you enjoy this episode? Click here to get the exclusive bonus material.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Podcasting is a hot business model right now, and one of the important aspects of any podcast is its show notes. What are they and how did our guest turn them into a thriving business? All of those questions are answered on today’s show by Lara Loest.
In this episode, Lara tells her story of becoming the go-to show notes writer for some influential podcasters (including this show!), and how she’s scaling her service-based business.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How many podcast episodes does she listen to every week?
- What’s the book that completely opened her eyes to entrepreneurship?
- The key role community played in her success, and what it means for you.
- Why a “safe, steady paycheck” is just a myth.
- Why it will never be the perfect time to leave your job.
- How can you scale your service-based business, or should you at all?
- And so much more!
- The two ways you can offer value to your role models.
- How to build rapport, and how it can lead to a new client.
- Why is learning from your mistakes so important?
If you enjoyed this episode and want to hear a few additional minutes of the interview, Click here to get the exclusive bonus material.
- Show Notes Made Easy
- Michael O’Neal, Episode 28
- Chris Ducker, Episode 83
- Lara Loest on Twitter
- Lara Loest on Facebook
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com