Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Do you love Ikea furniture, but not the long trips to the store? Nick Ray, founder of ModerNash in Nashville, Tennessee, is your answer!
ModerNash specializes in the distribution of Ikea products to the greater Nashville area, with great materials such as the composite doors bristol offers including other services like delivery, installation, and home design. In fact, you can check some of his designs at Art and Interior.
In this episode, Nick shares how he created ModerNash, the practical logistics of his business, and the story of ModerNash’s humble beginnings. Listen in to hear all of that and so much more on today’s edition of How Did You Get Into That?.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How ModerNash functions as a business.
- How do they get so much furniture from Atlanta to Nashville?
- What gave Nick the idea to buy and sell for profit?
- How you can turn a “crazy” idea into a business.
- What happened for ModerNash to become a multi-service business?
- How you can juggle more than one job and still be a success.
- How ModerNash became shifted from a shipping service to a showroom.
- And much, much more!
- ModerNash website
- ModerNash on Yelp
- ModerNash on Twitter
- ModerNash on Instagram
- ModerNash on Facebook
- Email Nick at ModerNash
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com