Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Have you ever wondered how you could sell something on Amazon? There are various ways to do so and our guest for today shares about the model that has been so successful for him.
Scott Voelker of The Amazing Seller is here to talk about what FBA selling is, how he generates a healthy profit with it and how he passes his lessons on to his audience.
On this episode of How’d You Get Into That? we also discus how he’s transitioned from working in construction to photography to digital marketing!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What is FBA and how does it work?
- How and why did he test his podcast concept before launching it?
- How did he transition from construction to photography to online marketing and sales?
- How did he start building his email list?
- What is retail arbitrage and why didn’t he like that model?
- How did he bring in over $40k in his first 90 days of selling on Amazon?
- What’s the downfall to FBA selling on Amazon?
- Why it’s so important to help people first, then think about selling to them.
- And so much more!
- The Amazing Seller website
- Scott Voelker’s free workshop
- The Amazing Seller podcast
- Scott Voelker on Twitter
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com
[smart_podcast_player social=”false” ]