Can rock bottom ever be a good thing? It was for today’s guest, Whitney English! Whitney currently runs a company called Day Designer and a successful consulting business, all while balancing the chaotic world of motherhood.
Whitney grew up around creativity, and found a love for entrepreneurship in the process. She started her first business at only 22 years old, and has been exploring the world of creative entrepreneurship ever since.
In this episode, Whitney shares her successful career as an entrepreneur, how rock bottom can be the best place to begin a business, and why it’s okay to take risks and let go of what isn’t working.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- The “itch” and “entrepreneurial rash”.
- How did Whitney become a creative entrepreneur?
- Why is “rock bottom” a good place to start?
- Why it’s important to get out of the rut and do something different.
- Is it ok to listen to everyone’s advice?
- What must you do to maintain success?
- How to surround yourself with people who matter.
- And so much more!
- Whitney English’s personal web site
- Day Designer’s web site
- Whitney English on Twitter
- Whitney English on Facebook
- Day Designer on Facebook
- Ask a Question for Our Q&A Show!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com