Many of us strive to be successful at our chosen profession and to make a good life for ourselves and our families.
But what if part of true success means also being significant to others? Our guest for today’s show has dedicated his life and business to helping people be both successful and significant.
In this episode, Aaron Walker of View From The Top, joins us to talk about how he helps men go from ordinary to extraordinary by reevaluating their lives, their businesses and where they focus their efforts. Tune in to hear all of that and so much more on today’s edition of How Did You Get Into That?.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW
- How to identify what success means to you.
- How can you make your life significant to others?
- Why Aaron contributes to people who can’t pay him back.
- The important role delayed gratification has played in his success.
- Is happiness a trait or is it a choice?
- Of all the things he could do with his life why did he chose coaching?
- Why did he come out of retirement?
- And much, much more!
- View From The Top, Aaron Walker’s website
- Aaron Walker on Twitter
- Aaron’s gift to you!
- Essentialism, by Greg McKeown
- Halftime, by Bob P. Buford and Jim Collins
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Get Started as a Speaker
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com