Have you ever wondered if you’re related to Barack Obama or Kevin Bacon? Our guest for today’s show can tell you!
AJ Jacobs is an author, journalist, speaker and self-described human guinea pig. He has written four New York Times bestsellers, including The Year of Living Biblically. His current project is the Global Family Reunion, where he is helping build a family tree that connects the entire world.
On today’s episode of How Did You Get Into That? AJ shares his fascination with experimentation, how he got started writing and what you can do right now to jump-start your own entrepreneurial gig.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Why should you incorporate experiments into your life?
- What is the key to youthful thinking?
- How do you leapfrog minimal experience into something much bigger?
- Why AJ chose writing as his path.
- How can you deal with constant rejection?
- The biggest lesson AJ learned from reading the encyclopedia from A to Z.
- What is metacognition and why is it important?
- How your behavior impacts your thoughts and feelings.
- And much more!
- AJ Jacobs’ personal web site
- Global Family Reunion web site
(When you buy a ticket use the code GRANT for a discount!)
- AJ Jacobs on Twitter
- AJ Jacobs on Facebook
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com