Are you trying to build your business online but don’t know how? Amy Porterfield, our guest for today’s show, knows precisely how to help an entrepreneur like you create a better brand online through social media.
Amy never thought about becoming an entrepreneur growing up. She was focused on climbing the corporate ladder until she worked for Tony Robbins. So she left the corporate world and went out on her own to make her passion a reality.
Today she is a well-known marketing trainer who creates online programs to help small business owners. On this episode of How Did You Get Into That? Amy shares how she overcame her doubts and fears to become a successful entrepreneur.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What’s the best way to create sales funnels?
- When did Amy realize she should become an entrepreneur?
- Is it ever better to take baby steps?
- What to do when your challenge exceeds your skill set.
- Should you buy your way into making connections?
- What should you do if you create a business you don’t like?
- Why was an email list imperative to Amy’s success?
- And so much more!
- Amy Porterfield’s web site
- Amy Porterfield on Twitter
- Amy Porterfield on Facebook
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com