Have you ever noticed how a certain outfit will make you feel more confident? Our guest today knows how to help you create that feeling every time you get dressed. In fact he’s created an entire business model around it. Barron Cuadro of Effortless Gent has built his brand to help guys build great wardrobes they love and feel confident wearing. On today’s episode Barron shares how his background building and designing websites provided a started point for Effortless Gent, and how he spent nearly 2 years writing consistent content for his audience before he found his voice and made a living with his site. He also gives some fashion tips to tune up your wardrobe! Check it out on today’s episode of How Did You Get Into That?.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW
- What’s the #1 rule to success?
- Why do clothes have such an impact on how we feel?
- Did he always want to be an entrepreneur?
- How did he find new readers for his site?
- Why being helpful will always grow your audience.
- The one thing he would do differently if he was starting over today.
- What gave him the confidence to make the leap to running his business?
- What are Barron’s top 3 revenue sources at Effortless Gent?
- Who you should focus on when creating content.
- And much, much more!
- Effortless Gent, Barron Cuadro’s website
- Effortless Gent on Twitter
- Lean Wardrobe on Effortless Gent
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Get Started as a Speaker
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com