In this episode, she shares how her love of writing has never left her, why she decided to pursue this career path and her best stratagems for creating a successful writing and blogging business today.
Listen in to hear all of that and so much more on today’s edition of How Did You Get Into That?.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW
- How does she keep her content fresh?
- Has Catherine always wanted to be a writer?
- Why did she focus on writing about finances?
- How do you make a full-time living from blogging and writing?
- How comments can help you land writing posts.
- When is it the right time to pitch someone for a writing gig?
- Why are conferences so important to growing your income?
- And much, much more!
- Budget Blonde, Catherine Alford’s website
- Get Paid to Write for Blogs, Catherine’s course
- Catherine Alford on Twitter
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Get Started as a Speaker
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com