People often say if you follow your passion and the profits will come. Our guest for today’s show, Chris Ducker, says that’s bunk. Chris is an author, speaker, podcaster, entrepreneur and founder of Virtual Staff Finder. His business is helping others build their businesses in the new economy.
At his core Chris is a sales and marketing guy. He spent several years as an employee working for others in sales and marketing, but with time he decided he wanted something more.
Chris parlayed what he knew from his previous jobs into setting up a call center in the Philippines. He loved the buzz of getting started and all the entrepreneurial things that are necessary to set up a viable business – and has been successfully doing it ever since.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- The pivotal moment in Chris’ early life that put him on the right path.
- Why sales, and entrepreneurship, both come down to confidence.
- Chris’ secret hack for getting past a gatekeeper when making a sales call!
- How do you determine if you’re an entrepreneur or an employee?
- How do you know when it’s time to quit working for others and start working for yourself?
- How Chris resigned from his last job.
- The importance of having a great mentor in your life.
- How can you deal with the doubts when taking the entrepreneurial leap?
- Chris Ducker’s web site
- Virtual Staff Finder
- Chris Ducker on Twitter
- Chris Ducker on Facebook
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com