Did you enjoy this episode? Click here to get the exclusive bonus material.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
What if you could get paid to play with toys from your childhood? That’s exactly what today’s guest, Chris Steinenger does! Chris works at LEGO headquarters in Enfield, Connecticut.
In this episode, Chris details his journey to becoming one of seven LEGO Master Builders and shares his insight into the toy brick business. He explains his time in the shop building, attending special events, and more on this episode of How Did You Get Into That?.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How big is the world’s largest LEGO model?
- What is Chris’ number one tip for building a strong model?
- What was Chris’ first gig with LEGO?
- The importance of working in an environment that fosters creativity.
- Do the Master Builders have specialty pieces?
- What are his recommendations for getting into a creative field?
- And so much more!
- What materials are used to reinforce large LEGO models?
- What upcoming big projects does Chris have?
- What happened when a giant model of a great white shark was shipped to Australia?
If you enjoyed this episode and want to hear a few additional minutes of the interview, Click here to get the exclusive bonus material.
- Chris Steininger on Facebook
- Learn more about LEGO Master Builders
- LEGO on Twitter
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com