[av_hr class=’invisible’ height=’125′ shadow=’no-shadow’ position=’center’]
WHY WOULD YOU NEED A COACH?
The #1 thing that has helped me grow my business from an idea into a full-time business generating $400k+ per year has been mentorship and coaching.
Do you ever find it strange that the world’s top athletes, smartest executives and most talented actors and artists all have coaches?
Why is that?
Because they all understand you can only go so far on your own. Talent, hustle, and drive can get you to a certain level, but you’ll reach a ceiling.
Throughout my journey in life and in business, I’ve continually tried to connect with mentors and coaches who could help me go further, faster. When I’ve worked with coaches, they have been able to…
- Drastically cut down my learning curve when starting a new business or project.
- Make connections with others in an industry that would have taken me years to make on my own.
- Be a sounding board and filter for ideas and strategies.
- Push and challenge my thinking and self-doubts.
- See both gaps and opportunities that I may have missed.
If you’re serious about going to the next level in your career, business, or in life, a coach may be the guide to help you accomplish that.
“I never would have imagined that after just 3 months of working with Grant I would have two clients secured, making more money than ever before, and would be resigning from my full time job.”
HOW CAN GRANT HELP?
Here are some common challenges and obstacles Grant has helped coaching clients address…
- How to get paid to speak at conferences and events. Grant has given over 1,000 paid presentations at hundreds of events. He knows how to get booked 🙂
- Improve a talk or presentation through the use of stories and humor. Grant has given and seen plenty of great and horrible presentations and knows how the context of your event will affect your presentation.
- Plan a realistic strategy to leave an existing day job to pursue a dream job or start a business. Grant left a comfortable and “secure” career when his wife was 5 months pregnant to start a business. He knows the challenges and pitfalls of that transition.
- Help provide clarity and direction on making the best use of limited time and resource when starting a new business. Grant knows how to hustle to on a side project or business while working multiple jobs in order to make ends meet.
- Thinking through various skill sets and business/career opportunities to determine the best course of action that brings peace of mind and a new sense of freedom. Grant has had a variety of passions and talents but also has the ability to sift through where those overlap and provide the best opportunity to make both income and impact.
- Expand your network by helping connect you with people who can also help you go further, faster. Grant has built an extensive network of contacts in a variety of fields. With his coaching, he can help not only make introductions for you but also learn how to expand your own network to influencers in your space.
- Help define the lifestyle you want to live and creating an action plan with accountability to make that dream a reality. Grant can help you think through the end result you’re trying to achieve so you can work together to reverse engineer a road map to get there.
“We’re so grateful for a chance to get advice from Grant. His practical business tips are helping us create a clearer vision for our business and make exciting choices for the future.”
– Emma Chapman and Elsie Larson
I’m Interested! Tell Me More!
Grant would love to work with you in your business or career. Fill out this form, and he’ll get back with you right away to discuss options.
Submitting this form does not obligate you in any way…we just want to hear from you!
“Every aspiring speaker needs a mentor or coach to help them get to the pinnacle of success they are trying to have in the speaking business. Grant Baldwin is that coach. He gives you EVERYTHING you need to know to build a successful speaking business. I am confident that if you apply what Grant teaches, then you will be able to tackle what seems daunting with ease. Stop considering whether you should make the investment in his coaching and JUST DO IT! I promise that you will not regret it.”
“Grant’s training helped me kick start my speaking career. His tips, tools, and assistance were really awesome in that I didn’t have to reinvent the wheel. Grant is a fun guy to work with. His balance of professionalism, humor, and fun make him, in my opinion, a successful person.”
“If you are looking at getting into the speaking business, look no further. Do not pass GO, go directly to Grant! Grant’s knowledge about the speaking industry is unmatched. The information that I learned from Grant is invaluable. His coaching has more than paid for itself within two months. I owe much of my success to Grant and his coaching. He started his speaking business from nothing to being one of the top speakers in the industry. If you are serious about being a speaker then partnering with Grant is the smartest thing you can do.”
“Grant is one of the few people I am able to turn to when looking for direction and advice in this youth speaking market. He understands how to get bookings and brand speakers. He is always able to offer insight and give ideas on how to grow and expand business. Simply put, Grant’s a superstar. He knows what it takes to rock the stage and build a great brand and is able to pass that along to other speakers.”
ADDITIONAL THOUGHTS FROM GRANT…
- I (and any coach for that matter) cannot guarantee success! I can lead you to water, but I can’t make you drink.
- This will be a lot of work. Just hiring a coach doesn’t magically make the intended result appear. You still have to put in the work. There will be days you don’t want to. There will be days you question if it’s worth it. There will be times that I challenge and push you. But it’s that hard work when no one is looking that will lead to the results you want.
- You own the outcome. Meaning, at the end of the day, this is still your business, career, and life. What you do is entirely up to you.
- In order to insure long-term success, be someone who will regularly invest money, time, and resources back into the business in order to ensure long-term success.
- If you’re all in with me, I’m all in with you. I will do everything I reasonably can to help you be successful and accomplish the goals you hope to achieve. But again, I can’t do the work for you. You’ve got to be committed to making that happen.