Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Sometimes we experience events so profound they alter the fabric of our existence. And when they do we have two choices: allow those events to pull us under into despair, or use them as a wake-up call to make our lives matter.
Our guest for today’s show, Cole Hatter, experienced not one but two life-altering accidents that claimed the lives of his best friends.
In this episode of How Did You Get Into That, Cole talks about those accidents, what they meant to him personally and how they served as his personal wake-up call to make his life meaningful and impactful in the world.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What was his first “ah-ha wake up” moment?
- What’s been the biggest contributor to his success?
- How can you give to others when your own cup is empty? Cole shares.
- Why you don’t have to start the next Red Cross to contribute to the world.
- Do you have to be passionate about what you do to be successful?
- How to balance profit and passion.
- If you’re great at something do you have to start a company?
- And so much more!
- Why you don’t have to use your own money to invest in real estate.
- Is there a difference between good and bad debt?
- The first step to take when investing in real estate – what is it?
If you enjoyed this episode and want to hear a few additional minutes of the interview, Click here to get the exclusive bonus material.
- Cole Hatter’s web site
- Thrive, Cole’s event
- Cole Hatter on Twitter
- The E-Myth Revisited, by Michael E. Gerber
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com
hey is a great show, i liket that is was wonderfull
Leave a comment