Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Is Pinterest just a place to pin outfit ideas, find a meal for dinner, or find DIY projects for the kids? Or Is it possible for businesses to utilize this platform?
Today’s guest, Cynthia Sanchez, is here to answer these questions! She’s an entrepreneur obsessed with Pinterest. She dared follow this interest and turned it into the blog and podcast Oh So Pinteresting.
In this episode, Cynthia reflects on her journey to becoming a Pinterest expert and social media manager, while encouraging others to follow their passions.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Why is it important to take risks?
- What is the process to turn a blog into a business?
- Why is networking important?
- What are the risks involved with starting a business?
- How do you weigh these risks against your current situation?
- And so much more!
- What steps should you take to incorporate Pinterest into your business strategy?
- How does Pinterest differ from other social networking sites?
- How do you create optimized pins on Pinterest?
If you enjoyed this episode and want to hear a few additional minutes of the interview, Click here to get the exclusive bonus material.
- Cynthia Sanchez’s web site
- Cynthia Sanchez on Pinterest
- Cynthia Sanchez on Twitter
- Cynthia Sanchez on Facebook
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com