Tired of living to work? Or maybe you just want your work to really matter. Either way, our guest for today’s show, Dale Partridge, makes a compelling case for putting people before profit.
Dale is a serial entrepreneur who became CEO of an 8,000 sq. ft. rock climbing gym at the ripe old age of 21. Shortly after he was fired from the company for being a horrible leader! That began a journey of self-discovery which led to his “people over profit” philosophy.
On this episode of How Did You Get Into That? Dale details how he rose from the ashes to become CEO and founder of Sevenly, the author of People Over Profit and the creator of his latest endeavor StartupCamp.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Is having an eye for design teachable, or are you just born with it?
- How companies grow faster than people’s capacity to lead them.
- Why Dale stopped listening to people who were only wealthy.
- How do you find your purpose?
- What can you do to get traction in your new business?
- Why business is always personal.
- Should you take on business partners or not?
- Where entrepreneurs are winning today.
- And much more!
- Dale Partridge’s web site
- People Over Profit by Dale Partridge
- Dale Partridge on Twitter
- Dale Partridge on Pinterest
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com