Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Grilled cheese sandwiches have been a childhood staple for many of us, but could a business be built around them? Dave Danhi, owner and creator of The Grilled Cheese Truck, has!
Even though Dave’s business began during an economic decline it exploded because everyone needs the comfort of grilled cheese! He currently has seven food trucks, and is working on establishing a retail location.
In this episode, Dave shares how he established his food truck, the relevance of social media to his success, and how a simple sandwich can be transformed into a culinary masterpiece.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Why did Dave choose grilled cheese?
- Why Dave includes veterans in every aspect of his business.
- What are the added benefits of being your own boss, according to Dave?
- What is the culture of street food?
- What’s harder: working in a restaurant or a food truck?
- Why the restaurant business attracts “the misfits of society”.
- Dave’s advice on how to start a food truck business.
- And so much more!
- How many people came to The Grilled Cheese Truck’s grand opening?
- Dave explains how he utilized social media to jump-start his business.
If you enjoyed this episode and want to hear a few additional minutes of the interview, Click here to get the exclusive bonus material.
- The Grilled Cheese Truck
- The Grilled Cheese Truck on Twitter
- The Grilled Cheese Truck on Facebook
- Ask a Question for Our Q&A Show!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com