Did you enjoy this episode? Click here to get the exclusive bonus material.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Have you ever had a flash of insight – and then taken action on it? Our guest for today’s show has and it paid off handsomely!
Erin Chase is the founder of 5 Dollar Dinners, a blog that has evolved into a sustainable business.
In this episode of How Did You Get Into That, Erin shares where the idea for 5 Dollar Dinners came from, how she has successfully married numerous interests and passions to monetize her blog. and how 5 Dollar Dinners has evolved into a brand of its own.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Where did she come up with the name for her brand?
- Does she have any formal culinary training?
- How did she build her following?
- Did she have a monetization strategy when she started this?
- What advice does she have for those just starting out in business?
- Why she’d rather have lower quality traffic than Buzzfeed-like traffic.
- And so much more!
- How do you keep readers loyal and connected to you?
- Who is your tribe?
- Why your email list is important and what content you should provide for them.
If you enjoyed this episode and want to hear a few additional minutes of the interview, Click here to get the exclusive bonus material.
- 5 Dollar Dinners web site
- 5 Dollar Dinners on Pinterest
- 5 Dollar Dinners on Instragram
- 5 Dollar Dinners on Twitter
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com