Have you ever wondered what the least marketable skill in the world is? Gar Ryness can not only tell you what it is, he can show you!
As an impressionist of baseball players, Gar can share the specifics of his highly niched skill and what it has done for his life.
In this episode, Gar explains how to hone in and market a lesser-known skill, how to act around famous athletes, and how to keep a solid head while living a glamorous lifestyle.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- The not-so glamorous lifestyle of a professional imitator.
- What exactly is the “least marketable skill”?
- How to make a skill profitable.
- How Gar began honing this interesting skill.
- How did he become “the batting stance guy”?
- Why has it been important for him to meet famous athletes?
- How to balance a glamorous lifestyle with reality.
- And so much more!
- Gar Ryness’ web site
- Batting Stance Guy: A Love Letter to Baseball, Gar Ryness’ book
- Gar Ryness on Twitter
- Gar Ryness on Facebook
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com