We’re all familiar with Etch-A-Sketch but have you ever heard of someone creating works of art with it? The Vlosich brothers, George and Greg, grew up using Etch-A-Sketch to improve their artistic abilities.
George and Greg were raised on art and sports by their dad. As the brothers grew up they honed their art skills by drawing lifelike Etch-A-Sketches of their favorite athletes and sports stars! Their parents encouraged them to continue and eventually the brothers launched their own web site GV Art + Design.
On this episode of How Did You Get Into That? The Vlosich brothers share their unique perspective on what it takes to make a living from a hobby and how you can do the same with an interest you’re passionate about!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How did the Vlosich brothers get into Etch-A-Sketching?
- How to know when you are actually good at something.
- What did the brothers do to profit from their work?
- How do you make the transition from a job to your own business?
- How do you know when it’s the right time to focus on your own company?
- The big turning point for the Vlosich brothers.
- How do you deal with advertising agencies as clients?
- The key to building trust with your clients.
- And so much more!
- GV Art + Design web site
- GV Art + Design on Twitter
- GV Art + Design on Instagram
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com