How the most successful people start their days is something that has been studied and talked about. But have you ever considered what would happen if you combined the six most common practices of the most successful? our guest for today’s show did and he’s created a sensation!
In this episode, Hal Elrod of The Miracle Morning talks about his near-death experience, what it was like to hit rock bottom (twice!), and how those experiences helped him create his New York Times best-seller The Miracle Morning.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- His first entrepreneurial venture at 15 was doing what?
- Was he a high achiever in high school?
- How long was he clinically dead?
- How he willed himself to walk again, when the doctors said he wouldn’t.
- What is the 5 minute rule?
- What are the SAVERS and why do they matter?
- And so much more!
- Hal Elrod’s web site
- The Miracle Morning, by Hal Elrod
- The Miracle Morning Facebook group
- Hal Elrod on Twitter
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com