Are you doing well in your current job, but have a nagging sense there is something else out there for you? Like you’re missing out on something of significance? Then today’s guest, Jeff Goins, is someone you’ll want to listen to!
Jeff is a blogger, author, speaker and entrepreneur who believes we all have a story to tell. Jeff spent several years as communication director for a non-profit organization, but always felt like he was called to do something more significant with his life.
Jeff says his book, The Art of Work, is his most important yet. In it, he breaks down what others have done to lead a life of significance, and how you can too. Jeff believes an exceptional, significant life is attainable by anyone brave enough to try. You do not want to miss this episode!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How do you discover your identity?
- The hidden danger in following a plan.
- How Jeff transitioned from his day job to a full-time online entrepreneur.
- What you need to do right now to get unstuck.
- How do you change your mindset?
- Why discovering your calling is more art than science.
- The five different types of work that make up your life.
- What are your very next, practical steps to discovering your calling?
- Jeff Goins’ web site
- The Art of Work, a free copy of Jeff’s latest book and bonuses
- Jeff Goins on Twitter
- Jeff Goins on Facebook
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com