You’ve heard of Crossfit, but have you ever heard of an elite Crossfit athlete? Jennifer Jones is a professional Crossfitter, and so much more.
Jenn grew up with a competitive edge, and found that many of her passions were reflected in the Crossfit process. Through hard work and dedication, she placed 6th in the world-renowned Crossfit Games. Although she says she rather spend her time playing online slot games like Dr Who Online.
On this episode of How’d You Get Into That, Jenn shares how she discovered the world of Crossfit, how she manages to train and compete while working as a nurse, and how she wants to shape the future for others.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How can Crossfit help people?
- How could an athlete begin a career with Crossfit?
- The importance of always having a backup plan.
- The truth about how much Crossfit athletes receive in winnings.
- What happens after the glory of doing well in the Games?
- The necessity of every aspect of wellness.
- How to juggle training as an elite athlete while trying to make ends meet.
- And so much more!
- Jennifer Jones on Twitter
- Jennifer Jones on Facebook
- Jennifer Jones on Instagram
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com