Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
The journey to be a musician can be difficult, full of rejection and broken dreams. Jennifer Paige has made that journey an entertaining ride, and is a successful musician and songwriter with a top Billboard hit under her belt.
Living in Nashville, Jennifer seems like just another singer trying to make it in the music business. She currently performs, writes songs and still manages to make time for her podcast, Breakthrough Artist.
In this episode, Jennifer shares how to make your dreams a reality, how to balance the different aspects of a career in music, and how to begin hustling for what you want.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How can you have confidence in your dreams no matter?
- What are the important aspects of a music career?
- How to get “discovered” by the right people.
- What kind of relationship is formed between artist and listener?
- Are there not-so-glamorous parts of being a celebrity?
- How to get a “hard no” and continue working anyway.
- The dangers of comparing yourself to others, and how to avoid doing so.
- And so much more!
- How to tap into your creativity and make your art your “thing”.
- Why it’s important to respond to and nurture fans.
- Jennifer’s most embarrassing moment: what was it?
If you enjoyed this episode and want to hear a few additional minutes of the interview, Click here to get the exclusive bonus material.
- Jennifer Paige’s web site
- Your free download from Jennifer!
- Jennifer Paige on Twitter
- Jennifer Paige on Facebook
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com