What if your words could persuade people to take action? Our guest for today’s show, Joanna Wiebe, is a successful copywriter who does just that in her business.
In this episode, Joanna tells her story of how she fell into copywriting, and eventually started Copy Hackers. Copy Hackers helps businesses write better copy to gain and retain customers.
Joanna joins us to share why copywriting can be a great career for any writer, how her college experience impacts her career today, and so much more on today’s edition of How Did You Get Into That?.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW
- Why doesn’t Joanna believe English is a useless college major?
- How did a family tragedy help Joanna reevaluate her career trajectory?
- What other types of writing does Joanna do?
- How did a business emerge from free advice that Joanna gave?
- The importance of discipline when it comes to writing.
- How Joanna accidentally quit her corporate job!
- Where can you learn to write better copy?
- And much, much more!
- Copy Hackers, Joanne Wiebe’s website
- Joanne Wiebe on Twitter
- Tested Advertising Methods, by John Caples
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Get Started as a Speaker
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com