Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Do you have a lifelong goal in mind but don’t know how to achieve it? If so, you’ll want to listen to today’s show and our guest, Joe De Sena.
Joe is the creator of the now-legendary and often-copied (but never duplicated!) Spartan Race.
Like so many others, his origins lie elsewhere: he began running a pool company, then made the leap to Wall Street, and then on to found Spartan Race.
On today’s episode of How Did You Get Into That?, you’ll hear how Joe made the change from Wall Street businessman to million dollar entrepreneur, and how you can too!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How your current job can help you land your dream job.
- Why the people you surround yourself with affect you.
- How do you decide to make a career change?
- Why Joe had to take 10 steps back to move forward.
- How Joe came up with the idea for Spartan Race?
- Can you fake it till you make it?
- How Joe balances a successful company and a happy family life.
- How to make sure whatever you’re doing you’re doing it well.
- How being stubborn can make you successful.
- What is the future of Spartan Race?
- The moment that made Joe realize the risk and money were worth it.
If you enjoyed this episode and want to hear a few additional minutes of the interview, Click here to get the exclusive bonus material.
- Spartan Up web site
- The Spartan Up podcast
- Find a Spartan Up race near you
- Spartan Up, by Joe De Sena
- Spartan Up on Twitter
- Spartan Up on Facebook
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com