Tired of having an average life? Joel Runyon, our guest for today’s show, knows a thing or two about average. And he knows a lot about the impossible.
Joel followed the average plan…go to school, get a degree, get a job. The only problem was, he couldn’t get a job. Not even Starbucks wanted him! So instead of waiting for things to happen, he went out and made things happen.
On this episode of How Did You Get Into That? Joel shares how he started a blog of all the things he used to think were impossible – and then he did them. He is now the owner of Impossible Ventures, a company focused on fitness, business and pushing the limits to live an extraordinary life.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What do you do when your plan doesn’t work?
- How do you move forward and stop tolerating a life you don’t love?
- Where to look when you don’t quite know what to focus on.
- How Joel came up with the idea for the Impossible List.
- What is the difference between a bucket list and an impossible list?
- What are reference points?
- How do you increase your confidence?
- What’s the most effective way to build an online audience?
- Impossible Ventures web site
- Joel Runyon on Twitter
- Joel Runyon on Facebook
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com