Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Has real estate ever caught your eye as a potential career path? Or perhaps you’re a fan of the Million Dollar Listings show on cable. If so you’re in for a special treat: Josh Altman, star of Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles and high end realtor is here!
In this episode, Josh shares with us how much he’s learned from some serious hard knocks along his journey, how those experiences helped him grow and become the successful businessman he is today and why he wrote his first book, It’s Your Move.
Josh is a high-powered and savvy entrepreneur with hustle to boot, you’ll want to hear every word he has to say on today’s edition of How Did You Get Into That?!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW
- What’s the #1 rule to success?
- What does Josh suggest as next steps if you’re unhappy with your job?
- How did he make $200k on a $5k investment?
- How did he bounce back from losing everything in 2008?
- What is calculated confidence and how did he get it?
- What is the Ready Fire Aim mentality?
- What are the three keys to success, according to Josh?
- And much, much more!
- What are Josh’s recommended steps to get started selling real estate?
- How can you find the right mentor and connect with them?
- How did their top agent “stalk” his way into working with Josh and his brother?
If you enjoyed this episode and want to hear a few additional minutes of the interview, Click here to get the exclusive bonus material.
- Josh Altman’s website
- It’s Your Move, by Josh Altman
- Josh Altman on Twitter
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Get Started as a Speaker
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com