Do you wish you had a better handle on your finances? Does the thought of getting control of your money bring you a feeling of complete dread Then you’ll love our guests for today’s show, Mark and Lauren Greutman.
Mark and Lauren were the typical American couple: dual incomes provided all the luxuries – a custom-built home, two nice cars, designer clothes, etc.
But they soon found their expenses spiraling out of control, and became $40,000 in debt. They reevaluated what was truly important to them and through frugal living, slowly climbed out of the hole they were in.
Today, their mission in life is to help other couples get out from under the weight of crushing debt and a lifestyle they can’t afford. They have touched thousands of lives, and they are sure to make an impact in your life as well!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How can you drastically cut your monthly food budget?
- Why Mark and Lauren finally got serious about their spending.
- What should you cut back on first, second, third, etc.?
- How Mark and Lauren realized helping people with their finances could be turned into a business.
- What can you do to keep from getting discouraged?
- How to engage your audience for help and feedback on branding your business.
- Why they are so transparent with their finances.
- How Mark was able to quit his full time job.
- I Am That Lady web site
- Mark and Lauren Greutman’s web site
- Mark and Lauren on Twitter
- Mark and Lauren on Facebook
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com