Have you ever fantasized about spending your days traveling the world – and still running a successful business? Our guest for today’s show has done and continues to do just that – she’s the suitcase entrepreneur.
She didn’t start out as an entrepreneur, but she’s had an adventurous spirit all her life! On this episode Natalie shares her transition from 8 years in the corporate world to living life on the road, and building a successful enterprise in the process.
Natalie Sisson joins us to talk freedom, adventure, entrepreneurship and much more on this episode of How Did You Get Into That?.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW
- How many countries has Natalie been to?
- How many streams of income does she have?
- What was one of the first books about online business I read?
- Where does her travel/freedom/adventure bug come from?
- How did she go from broke to 15k in one month?
- Natalie’s practical steps to start building and living the life you truly desire.
- And so much more!
- Natalie Sisson’s website
- Natalie Sisson on Twitter
- The Suitcase Entrepreneur, by Natalie Sisson
- Natalie’s recommended resources for business and travel
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Get Started as a Speaker
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com