Is procrastination preventing you from fulfilling your dreams? Joining us today to share his unique approach to productivity is self-discipline and productivity strategist, Rory Vaden.
Rory is a New York Times best-selling author and Co-Founder of Southwestern Consulting, a multi-million dollar global consulting practice that helps salespeople achieve their goals in life.
His newest book, Procrastinate on Purpose, teaches you how to actually multiply your time. It’s a total game changer! If you need help with saying no to things that don’t matter and yes to the things that do, you won’t want to miss today’s episode of How Did You Get Into That?.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How Rory made over $200k in his summer job as a student.
- What opened Rory’s eyes to the possibilities of public speaking as a career.
- What can you do to identify your natural skill sets?
- How can you find a mentor?
- The secret to becoming an effective speaker.
- How do you avoid getting discouraged when pursuing your dream?
- Why is there such a strong connection between vision and discipline?
- How do you keep up with everything?
- Procrastinate on Purpose web site
- Rory Vaden’s blog
- Rory Vaden on Twitter
- Rory Vaden on Facebook
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com