If you have children odds are good you’ve heard of today’s guest’s band, Imagination Movers.
For those of you who haven’t heard of them, Imagination Movers is a musical group that provides entertainment and education for families everywhere. The band is originally from Louisiana but has performed around the world, and had their on TV show with Disney Jr. for several seasons.
On today’s show Scott Durbin shares with us how the band got their start, how they made the transition from their “regular” jobs to being full-time Imagination Movers and what their journey has been like along the way.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What was the impetus for their band, and why is it important to your career?
- How many years did it take to get their TV deal?
- How did they bring together their strengths to create such a unique collaboration?
- Why it pays off to take risks, Scott shares his personal story.
- How they hustled to get their first CD on air, and what you can learn from their experience.
- How Hurricane Katrina impacted their commitment to the band.
- Why doing something for the right reasons is so important.
- How did they make the transition from the working world to being full-time Imagination Movers?
- Imagination Movers web site
- Imagination Movers Facebook page
- Imagination Movers on Twitter
- Email Scott Durbin
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com