Have you ever wanted to be more successful, but less stressed? Stu McLaren has built a successful company by developing software and programs that help overworked entrepreneurs become happier and less stressed.
In this episode, Stu shares his journey to creating his business, the influences that pushed him forward, and his three criterions for determining what opportunities are worthwhile, and which are not.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How to make more while working less.
- Why it’s important to keep an open mind.
- How can you go after what you want without being overbearing?
- Why it’s so critical to continuing to take a step forward.
- What is a membership website and why are they profitable?
- Stu’s three criteria to a healthy and happy business.
- How to move on and pursue greater opportunities.
- And so much more!
- Stu McLaren’s web site
- Stu McLaren on Twitter
- Stu McLaren on Facebook
- Submit feedback on the show for a chance to win an Amazon gift card!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher
- Email me with any questions, comments or guest suggestions at Grant@GrantBaldwin.com